A mansion known as a Danson House is set at the centre of Danson Park. It was built back in 1766 and was restored and repaired many times. It was open for public in 2005. During the Second World War, the house was used to defend civilians, but now it’s a Register Office. Outside of the house is an open ground area mainly used for recreational purposes as well as for sports.